Andrew Leone Poems
- Nightmares I wake up screaming in the night Why do they ...
- We'Re The Same... You And I We’re the same, you and i We ...
- You Don'T Care I had closed my eyes to the truth and lived ...
- I Hate You By Sarah Dawson i hate you so much with a ...
- Faint Memory To: Yvonne we used to be there for each ...
- Beautiful Night i slipped away last night came to see you ...
- Strange Reaction it was a strange reaction for someone like...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andrew Leone
I wake up screaming in the night
Why do they torture me so
Nightmares that come and go
And continue to grow
They induce such pain
My soul they drain
I'm going insane
From terrors unseen
No solace for my need
I cannot be free
If there is no rescue
I cannot continue
Then you shake me from the dream
Tell me not to cry, you'll stand by me
That you understand, you’ve seen a dark vision too
I don’t know want to do at night, when the shades fall upon me
And plagues my mind and makes me asphyxiate
You say you’ll love me no matter what my soul ...