How Do You See Me? - Poem by Jason Summers
The days that have past I've been in wonder.
Does she like me, hear me, or think I'm a blunder?
I think to myself, 'she has her own life and I'm not included.'
With the rain dripping down as my feelings become diluted.
I think about her every single day,
And I call you just to hear you say...
I love you.
Comments about How Do You See Me? by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda