Bijay Kant Dubey
How Had It Been Delhi Before The Arrival Of The Foreigners? - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
None has said it so far,
How had it been Delhi
Before the arrival of the foreign invasion
And what to say more about history?
Who built the rock-built temples,
How and when,
Who can ever say it?
Comments about How Had It Been Delhi Before The Arrival Of The Foreigners? by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl