How's It Goanna Be - Poem by Leonard Lee
How's it goanna be?
when it's you i finally see...
almost two years passed since you grace me with your presence....
i've been lost i've been down in your absence...
But why is it so?
i think i hope, i just don't know...
only you can make me feel this way...
it's scary because, before you i'd never sway...
Oh well, let see if we are meant to be..
maybe then my heart would be set a free....
i wish for better times, you and i..
maybe on monday i'll say my last good bye...
Comments about How's It Goanna Be by Leonard Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda