How The Silence Kills My Soul - Poem by Michael Romero
A terrifically insane man made a vow with God,
“All my money and all my belongings,
go to you Jesus Lord.
But one small favor I ask of you:
Speak Lord! Speak! or else I’m through.
I’m tired of the silence;
it kills my soul.
And the feeling inside…
And the world outside…
I’m missing out on it all,
The silence! The silence!
It kills my soul!
Comments about How The Silence Kills My Soul by Michael Romero
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda