Killing Men - Poem by Michael Romero
I accidentally killed a man
when I shot him in the face.
I didn’t know it would hurt him
but it sure put him in his place.
He stared at me and gushed and cried
, his dead, little face looked bloody and fried.
His eyeless, bloody sockets stared at me and said,
“Oh my Gawd Mister! You killed me! I’m dead! ”
I didn’t know it would kill him,
but it did.
g o e s
Comments about Killing Men by Michael Romero
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl