Michael Romero Poems
- Home Is Gone Mom! Mom! I’m home again! I’m sorry I ...
- Fear No Evil The things that we say to each other are not so...
- Scribbles On A Page Scribbles on a page… scribbles on a ...
- Finally Listening He spoke, I woke but I still wasn’t ...
- Awe Inspired What’s the point of living, when all we’re ...
- Drugs Or Words? Cocaine! Cocaine! is all around You take ...
- Killing Men I accidentally killed a man when I shot him in ...
I'm from the California Bay Area but I go to school in Wenham, Massachusetts at Gordon College. I'm studying
English. If you couldn't notice by my poems, I really like E.E. Cummings. Also a big fan of Eugenio Montejo, Alexander Pushkin, Wilfred Owen and Edgar Allen Poe (among others) . I have put a lot of work into the presentation of the words of some of my poems and unfortunately, when I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Home Is Gone
I’m home again!
I’m sorry I waited
until you were dead
I didn’t know what to say
when you were alive
now that you’re dead…
I’m home at last!
But it isn’t really home
(So where do I go? now that home