How You Make - Poem by Joaquin Castillo
When it's night your eyes make the stars & moon look even more beautiful, When it's day your smile makes the flowers look even more beautiful, And when it rains it's beacause your heart was broken.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about How You Make by Joaquin Castillo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda