Human - Poem by Rebekah Gamble
Give me dust of life
and futures gone before
and faces of the dead
crying out from wood and stone.
Kiss the rain,
love the pain,
and give to gain.
Comments about Human by Rebekah Gamble
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl