Human Desire Has A Soul - Poem by Peya Jakob
Human desire has a soul,
And life on its on.
A countenance of restless fire
and a content smile when its won.
Desire has a memory,
And brings back to recall,
The shape you held that moment,
Thinking if only this is eternity.
It has a lean, a walk,
a smile that is brilliantly holy.
It is her,
When she is in glory.
Comments about Human Desire Has A Soul by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl