How To Live Forever. - Poem by Peya Jakob
Let the moment flow,
like blood through each vien,
learn from failure, dont remember pain,
smile, thats what your mouth is for,
let love flow from your core.
Help someone you dont know,
reach you climax, and ask for more.
Let tears flow when you cry,
experience the rush, dont be afraid to die,
dont hurt with the truth, never tell a lie.
At the moment your hearts beat together,
thats the moment you are alive forever.
Comments about How To Live Forever. by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl