Hypocracy And Decorative Claims! - Poem by Robert Plese
Hypocritical gods! ?
As bearers of His likeness,
Why do we so often seek to prove out
the negatives in each other?
shouldn't He being so designed in our great likeness,
seek to prove the negative in us? !
Or would you rather I choose to focus here on the positive? !
Of a God who would seek to prove out the positive in us?
Then wouldn't we be love?
Let your claim be on your lips.
Comments about Hypocracy And Decorative Claims! by Robert Plese
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl