Robert Plese Poems
- I Am The You That I Speak Of. You is I, who? Who is I? You?...
- Driftwood When there is a dangerous tune that's played ...
- Sound Mind ...Fear nothing. ..Desire nothing. All that ...
- Child's Journey To dream of a song so rare, ridged, ...
- The Bemused Social poisons permeate my organs. Their ...
- What On Earth Could A Bunny Be...
- Peter's Song *(DISCLOSURE NOTICE - CHORUS LYRICS TAKEN FROM ...
From Winnipeg, Manitoba. Rob is a philosophic thinker, and a psychotherapist. Currently attempting to refine attachment theory, Rob has provided therapy to clients from nearly all walks of life, therapeutic need, and age range.
Much of Rob's time is spent with his beautiful family, or working out and attempting to keep healthy. Rob's interests and studies were focused in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Draw a circle, impose a line. When do men not project their deficiencies?''Nature/God vs. Structuralism/Man's God
''Your purpose in life is the pursuit of a predictable rhythm. Your purpose is simply...to Know.''Philosophy
''Humility is a dish best eaten convincingly.''While a play on the old 'revenge is a dish best served cold' phrasing, I chose this to examine how humans tend to act for others rather than be true t...
''My win or loss only hurts the one who cares.''Thought of this while gaming with a friend. Questioned why some people can't seem to handle winning and loosing. Why they don't appreciate the opportu...
''Look upon the horror,War, Remembrance day quote
of those who would fight another,
for a piece of the prize that is given them,
by men who would be their masters.
Lest we forget! !''
Comments about Robert Plese
I Am The You That I Speak Of.
You is I, who?
Who is I? You?
You is who?
I is You!
Is, is I?
Is, is I?
Is? Is You!
You, you is who!