Robert Plese Poems
- Cosmic Dream If you Could touch thE stars
- I Am The You That I Speak Of. You is I, who? Who is I? You?...
- Driftwood When there is a dangerous tune that's played ...
- Sound Mind ...Fear nothing. ..Desire nothing. All that ...
- Child's Journey To dream of a song so rare, ridged, ...
- The Bemused Social poisons permeate my organs. Their ...
- What On Earth Could A Bunny Be...
Currently residing in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Rob is a thinker and philosophic individual. Currently attempting to refine attachment theory, Rob works as a Psychotherapist treating many clients from all walks of life.
Much of his time is spent with his beautiful family or working out and trying to stay healthy. Rob has been a worship leader, devout evangelist and a militant ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Draw a circle, impose a line. When do men not project their deficiencies?''Nature/God vs. Structuralism/Man's God
''Your purpose in life is the pursuit of a predictable rhythm. Your purpose is simply...to Know.''Philosophy
''Humility is a dish best eaten convincingly.''While a play on the old 'revenge is a dish best served cold' phrasing, I chose this to examine how humans tend to act for others rather than be true t...
''My win or loss only hurts the one who cares.''Thought of this while gaming with a friend. Questioned why some people can't seem to handle winning and loosing. Why they don't appreciate the opportu...
''Look upon the horror,War, Remembrance day quote
of those who would fight another,
for a piece of the prize that is given them,
by men who would be their masters.
Lest we forget! !''
Comments about Robert Plese
Near or far
Land and the
know I will
You Know I will
of you and me
You and me
In this cosmic dream.
Oh there you are
Oh there you ...