Robert Plese Poems
- Sound Mind ...Fear nothing. ..Desire nothing. All that ...
- How To Write A Poem! You begin of course with melody. A ...
- Cosmic Dream If you Could touch thE stars
- A New Philosophy I observe that the social judger is not ...
- Schitzophrenia My mind and soul, give rise. To sights
- I Am The You That I Speak Of. You is I, who? Who is I? You?...
- Driftwood When there is a dangerous tune that's played ...
From Winnipeg, Manitoba. Rob is a philosophic thinker, and a psychotherapist. Currently attempting to refine attachment theory, Rob provides therapy to clients from nearly all walks of life, therapeutic need, and age range.
Rob spends his time is spent with his beautiful family, working out, and attempting to keep healthy. Rob's interests and studies were focused in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Draw a circle, impose a line. When do men not project their deficiencies?''Nature/God vs. Structuralism/Man's God
''Your purpose in life is the pursuit of a predictable rhythm. Your purpose is simply...to Know.''Philosophy
''Humility is a dish best eaten convincingly.''While a play on the old 'revenge is a dish best served cold' phrasing, I chose this to examine how humans tend to act for others rather than be true t...
''My win or loss only hurts the one who cares.''Thought of this while gaming with a friend. Questioned why some people can't seem to handle winning and loosing. Why they don't appreciate the opportu...
''Look upon the horror,War, Remembrance day quote
of those who would fight another,
for a piece of the prize that is given them,
by men who would be their masters.
Lest we forget! !''
Comments about Robert Plese
All that is,
and all that could,
...Why are you here?
..Does it profit you some?
Awakened in sleep,
...A song in the church
, echo's in hum.
She'd bring strength to
if you'd let go
...A mind romance
, body in trance.
We fill our
...Let go of good?
..Let go of what may?