Oscar R. Hernandez
I Am - Poem by Oscar R. Hernandez
I am soft, loving, caring,
With a compassionate soul.
I weep over romantic movies,
and music lifts my spirit.
I am gay! A Catholic someone who
loves church and children.
I am gentle as love is
on the first day, and fragile
as a dove.
I am a human that deserves to be loved,
with out being judged on whom I love.
Would you give me a chance?
I am a creation of God.
Comments about I Am by Oscar R. Hernandez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl