I Am... - Poem by vimal ramchandra
I am all one can be,
I am the brightness of the sun,
I am the depth of the sea.
I am you, I am also me,
I am the sweet smell of a flower,
I am the wet monsoon shower.
I am the wind of the forest,
that runs swift and wild.
I am the color of the evening sky,
which is beautiful and mild.
I am here, I am there, I am all around.
I am the sense of a soul,
which can never be found.
I am the goodness of a smile, all can see.
I am the curse of the evil, that resides in me.
I am the prayer, I am the god.
I am the hands that rise to praise the lord.
Comments about I Am... by vimal ramchandra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl