Kelly Vinal Poems
- The Man Without A Name Deep within the chasm, Lives the man...
- Butterfly The breath of dead man winter’s Swirling vapors of...
- Together When I see the world, for you When you became the ...
- The Ghosts Of Fountains Abbey Stand silent, and you’ll sense ...
- High Summit Sing we for the finest times, For memories of ...
- Daydreaming Walk, fire, unimaginative wretch - Draw to me ...
- Despair Move away - from me, the form Is parabolic in ...
A former associate professor of management sciences at Campbell University in North Carolina, Kelly Vinal is the author of The Extracted MBA, the popular academic resource published by Universal Publishers and found on many college reading lists throughout the United States. Vapours of Promise is his fifth published collection of poetry in 21 years and the first to receive worldwide distribution. He holds various management degrees, to include a Master of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts in Management. Kelly Vinal is a career active duty military officer currently stationed in the Germany. Kelly Vinal is now deployed to LSA Anaconda in Balad, Iraq.
His published ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Man Without A Name
Deep within the chasm,
Lives the man without a name -
He’s come to represent
The secrets hidden in -
And so we, do we castigate
Those things not understood,
In culture and in worship,
In ideals and shades of skin
Is it not hypocrisy
To cast as demons, if but only for
Subjective sin and character
Unlike our own -
If only I could exorcise
My coded prejudice, my DNA,
And pave a plane of equity
For our homogenous affinity -
And I would be the first
To grasp your outstretched hand, my friend,
To seal the man without ...