I Am A Bird - Poem by Manira Khan
I am a bird
Flying in the sky
To taste the life of freedom.
Don't hunt me.
I will sing a sweet song
At every dawn to make you happy.
In very hot summer days
I will meet the clouds
For the showers of rain.
Don't imprison us.
Do you know the agony of a prisoner?
Be kind to make the world happy.
Comments about I Am A Bird by Manira Khan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl