Akham Nilabirdhwaja Singh
Akham Nilabirdhwaja Singh Poems
- The Pond Water in the pond drying For it turned into ...
- Rain The rain came. All were waiting for it ...
- Yet It Returned My old house stood By a marsh Surrounded by...
- The Door The door You did not know I opened to you During...
- The Bird Flown Away The bird Flown away, When it did not ...
- Cats A pariah cat Slippery and timid Crossing a busy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Akham Nilabirdhwaja Singh
Water in the pond drying
For it turned into vapors.
In a few days
No water will be there.
Yet the clouds seen
At the distance turned away.
In the shallow waters
Fishes are seen
Swimming here and there.
But Oh, Clouds,
Where you have flown!