Qyazzirah Syeikh Ariffin
I Am Afraid - Poem by Qyazzirah Syeikh Ariffin
You said that you love the rain,
But you stretch out your umbrella,
When it rains.
You said that you love the sun,
But you find a shade,
When it shines.
You said that you love the wind,
But you close all the windows,
When it blows.
That is why I am afraid,
that you will say the same.
to me too................
Comments about I Am Afraid by Qyazzirah Syeikh Ariffin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda