I Am Bless Beyond The Curse - Poem by Mary Wismer
I am trading my sorrows
I am trading my shames
I am laying them down for Joy.
I am trading my Sickness
I am trading my Pain.
I am pressed but not abandoned,
stuck down but not destroyed.
The curse for your promise will endure.
That your Joys gonna be my Strength!
You lift the needly from the ashes
and seat them high the princes
you give the barren Woman healing
She'll dance for Joy like the Mother of Children.
Comments about I Am Bless Beyond The Curse by Mary Wismer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda