I Am Lost In The Setting Ray. - Poem by Arfa Iris
i am lost in the setting ray,
wishing to hold on the passing day.
i want to stop the time,
till the moment everything is fine.
i feel, i have blissful days very few,
which i want to spend with u.
my heart pleads to be yours.
now i am loosing hope by passing hours.
because chances to be yours are very few.
i am scared, my wish wont turn true.
as my ray of hope is fading away,
only things i hold on are the words you say.
Comments about I Am Lost In The Setting Ray. by Arfa Iris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda