I Am Me - Poem by Alexia Miles
My dream job is slowly going down the pan
I am not perfect but doing the best I can.
I always wanted this and now I hate it
Why? because you spoiled it for me
We were friends and now you hate me
Leave alone and let me be good at it
You belittle me in everywhere possible.
I dislike the person you have become.
You’re hard faced and very hustle
But to make thing worse
You’re so friendly with the boss.
You think your perfect but your not,
I am staying here so this is your loss
Bullies always get found out in the end
So you have a big choice my friend
Let me be and get on with my job
Or I will shout out you’re the bully
For all in work hear and see
Comments about I Am Me by Alexia Miles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda