Alexia Miles Poems
- I Am Me My dream job is slowly going down the pan I am not ...
- I Only Dream Of You Once you told me you would be my shoulder...
- Painting For Me Here I am sitting here and my mind is of you,...
- My Heart My heart bleeds heartbreak over and over My ...
- The Waiting Here you we're my perfect stranger now to try ...
- I Want
- Time To Go On Exmoor Time to go on Exmoor Time to go on ...
Single mum who lives in the UK.. I am keen on Photography....http: //milesphotography.jimdo.com/
as well as writing the odd poem and short story.
Trying to make something of myself in this world even if it's just known as a lovely person.
my girls are my world and oneday I will have someone in my life as well to share my hopes and dreams. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexia Miles
I Am Me
My dream job is slowly going down the pan
I am not perfect but doing the best I can.
I always wanted this and now I hate it
Why? because you spoiled it for me
We were friends and now you hate me
Leave alone and let me be good at it
You belittle me in everywhere possible.
I dislike the person you have become.
You’re hard faced and very hustle
But to make thing worse
You’re so friendly with the boss.
You think your perfect but your not,
I am staying here so this is your loss
Bullies always get found out in the end
So you have a big choice my ...