I Am Not Irish - Poem by Atef Ayadi
Called me whatever!
shit of a shit.
I am not Irish!
And I give a damn about ancestry.
Only the sun
Melt me, and
And that is my ancestry.
Comments about I Am Not Irish by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl