' I Am Not Lonely' He Quipped. - Poem by RIC BASTASA
there is something really wrong
you have cut yourself off from
the intestines of mankind,
what is it that makes you stay?
that makes you look like a closed jar,
what made you cut off that tongue
what sharp difference have you made
out of that lonely self?
' i am not lonely' he quipped.
and the room fell silent, the wall
embarrassed about its nature.
and the window, compromised
with a smile, perhaps 'well said'.
Comments about ' I Am Not Lonely' He Quipped. by RIC BASTASA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda