I Am Waiting - Meditating - Poem by Fred Babbin
This one started out with Writer's Block.
I am meditating, meditating,
I am waiting, waiting, Waiting –
for the coming of the words of numbness
Waiting for the words of healing
That will salve the tortured feeling
Of my past and present situation.
I am the bridge,
The rainbow bridge
Crossing to a world
That I can’t see.
Going somewhere to a future
That will be so, hopefully,
For the better.
And in the end,
If I don’t sense,
That place where I am going hence,
will it make to me?
For I will be in peace at last.
I will be then, in the end then,
At my final, quiet, rest.
Comments about I Am Waiting - Meditating by Fred Babbin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl