I Do Fly - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Outcast, before the thunder.
Lightning strikes my visions at all times.
Outlast, I do the storm.
My turmoil is iced by the mines of crime.
Guilty I am in the desert.
I do have the sand.
But break I will not to my oath on Gods land.
Whether or not I am the king of liars.
My truth is the truth.
My words will not sooth.
The outcome of violet by my violent desires.
I will never.
Not even after forever.
Be the one.
Which choose to loose.
I do fly.
When I am high.
Comments about I Do Fly by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl