I Do Not Have Time - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I do not have
Is left for
And for whom
The air is made of words.
See, it is unbearable.
I do not have time
I am falling in
What it seems
My own falling time.
Comments about I Do Not Have Time by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl