I Do Not Want Be Upset With You - Poem by Sumita Jetley
i saw myself gone over board
at few times.
when i am extremely
hoarding for few days.
and, then you happen push that
you get it
i regret it
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Do Not Want Be Upset With You by Sumita Jetley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda