I Don'T Know You - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
You're somewhere far away,
I don't even know your face.
Yet in your words you speak
Truth and honesty.
Your words make me smile,
When the world is dark.
It stirs emotions,
So long forgotten.
I might not know you,
But I would like to.
Comments about I Don'T Know You by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl