I Feel - Poem by Unic Cjonr
I will not part.
Pre-post of a mortem.
Again, nine never sides by ten.
Inverted by my broken heart.
Inserted by the needle.
I am slain.
I will obey.
To the man in the mirror.
The one person I know.
The one filled by terror.
Comments about I Feel by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl