I Feel Like A Worn Out Boxer - Poem by Dominic Windram
Lately, I have poured all my energy
Into creating reams of poetry.
I feel like a boxer: desperately
Flagging on the ropes and almost beaten
Into submission by the writing gremlins:
Who want to break my flow.Now I'm patiently
Waiting for a second wind, so that I
Can, at last, deliver the fatal blow!
Comments about I Feel Like A Worn Out Boxer by Dominic Windram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl