I Guess Its Goodbye... - Poem by Sujan Siva
The time has come to say goodbye,
It’s our turn to leave - damn time does fly,
We’ve seen many things over the years,
Hopes, Dreams, Love, Laughter and Tears.
As we look back as these last five years,
Remembering the times and silly souvenirs,
Ones to remember and ones we’ll want to forget,
And the first day where we all met.
For many friends the end is now here
But the special memories will always be dear
Our separate lives are set to begin,
At least we’ll all be in London and not Berlin.
As we say our final goodbyes
We all shed a tear from our eyes,
I know it’s sad that here it must end,
But Don’t worry we’ll all have a friend!
Comments about I Guess Its Goodbye... by Sujan Siva
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl