I Hate That I Love You - Poem by Carissa McBride
I love you so much and you can't even see,
That every time u look away, it's like sticking a knife into me.
I want you so much,
But you want me so little.
Your so conceited,
And I hate it so much.
But everytime you smile,
My knees give, my hearts melts,
But you dont love you, so why should i stay?
Those pills are too slow,
Just like your desire to love me.
The knife hurts so bad,
And the gun in the drawer is calling.
Maybe you'll read this after i leave,
But i doubt it.
You'll probally laugh.
I'll cock the gun,
Jessica, my friend, i love you,
and boy, i hope you remember me.
I put it in my mouth,
I pull the trigger,
God forgive me.
written by bleeding mascara
Comments about I Hate That I Love You by Carissa McBride
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl