Carissa McBride Poems
- Heartbroken If a name defines you Then my name is ...
- Write Me A Poem wrtie me a poem. why don't you write me a ...
- Abortion abortion is my choice. i'll do it if i want. you ...
- I Hate That I Love You I love you so much and you can't even ...
- Sex people make it sound like such a chore like they can't ...
- There's A Man theres a man who makes me feel like a queen ...
- Carrying On Falling into this underground cave, where the ...
If a name defines you
Then my name is heartbroken
My heart was shattered
Along time ago
Now I keep my broken heart in a bottle
When I try to open the bottle
It remembers the heartache
And the pain
And I refuse to heal
No one can open the bottle
Not mom or dad
Not Katie or Simone
Only he can
He can open the bottle
He can when ever he likes
He's the one person
Who can twist god and manipulate my heart
And can heal it with one touch
I can't move on
Not until he opens my bottle
And touches the Broken pieces of my ...