I Imagine - Poem by kailash ragavan
I imagine a world without brutual wars,
To leave no place in the heart for any fatal scars.
I imagine there were no religions to divide,
But one god under whom all abide.
I imagine to get lost in the innocence of a child,
Where no more I grow to get corrupted by urban wild.
I imagine people had no prejudice,
But filled with contagious love in their eyes.
I imagine to help every poor and dying,
To stop merely crying and see them all smiling.
I Imagine, I Imagine, I Imagine, I Imagine,
I imagine my imaginations dont remain imaginations.
Comments about I Imagine by kailash ragavan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
kailash ragavan's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda