I Know - Poem by princess perry
i used to think that i could not go on
and life was nonthing but an awful song.
but know i know the true meaning of love
im leaving on everlasting arms.
if i can see it,
then i can do it.
if i just believe it theres nonthing to it.
i think about it every night and day.
i see me running through those open doors.
see, i was on the verge of breaking down,
sometimes this silence can seem so loud.
there are miracles in life i must achieve,
but first i know it starts inside of me.
IF I CAN SEE IT,
THEN I CAN DO IT.
Comments about I Know by princess perry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl