Beautiful Inside And Out - Poem by princess perry
never think your ugly. your always pretty to me.
never down your self saying that you dont see what others see.
i see a beautiful boy/girl or man/woman.
i used to think that i was ugly.
one day, i met somebody who thought i was the most beautiful person in the world.
i didnt see what others saw.
i was told that i have to see my self for who i am,
not who i want to be.
it took me some time.
sometimes i still have my moments.
i dont have to be beautiful to anyone in the world,
but as long as i got myself,
im all i need.
listen to fu**ing perfect on youtube.com by pink.
Comments about Beautiful Inside And Out by princess perry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda