I Know You - Poem by James Grengs
I know you- every breath
I have worshipped.
I have sought to know.
Long you shut me out.
But I prevailed-
You reluctantly opened,
And I, victorious, entered.
How then have I found myself
In this icy hell? Apart from you
I have no warmth. Now,
I die in cold.
Comments about I Know You by James Grengs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl