I Like - Poem by Naveed Akram
I like a similarity between you and me,
Functions of pride and love and how to see.
I like a little misery, fancy that, just think,
That the majority spaces itself for a link.
I like a small cost for my drawing,
Offering a good reading and knowing.
I like it in here,
Where the cats can be clever
And where the similitudes are a lever
Of understanding and comprehension.
Comments about I Like by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda