I'Ll Never Let Go - Poem by Kristina Bowman
I lay there with my head in my hand
My chest cut open, my blood in the sand
The ocean waves wash over my feet
This is what it's like to feel defeat
My eyes lay open, my mouth mutter words
Tears fill my eyes, my stomach begins to turn
People walk by, while children play
Did you come to watch? Or wash the blood away?
Here comes a boy, kind as could be
Put my heart together, and fixed me
He wipped my tears, and cleaned me up
I smiled for once, when he picked me up
And he whispered quietly to me..
'I'll never let go.. just watch and see'
Comments about I'Ll Never Let Go by Kristina Bowman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl