Will - Poem by Kristina Bowman
Will my first love be you?
Will our love love stay true?
Will you be my first kiss?
Will you be the man I miss?
Will my last words be real?
Will you be the big deal?
Will I see you last?
Will you be my only past?
Will you be there for my death?
Will you be the last thing I see..
on my final breath
Comments about Will by Kristina Bowman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl