I Love My Honey - Poem by David Darbyshire
I love the birds,
and I love the bee's.
I love fresh air
and the open sea's.
I do like chicken,
and I love my honey.
For fresh air,
I'll need more money.
Comments about I Love My Honey by David Darbyshire
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl