David Darbyshire Poems
- No Fear Fear of You Fear of Me Fear of Others Fear you ...
- Cats Black cats, blue cats white cats, grey cats Round and ...
- Acid Rain The tree tops are Dead and so are the Roots It's ...
- As I Lie In My Bed As I lie in my Bed All these poems run ...
- Ladies Complain The Men go out and Hunt for Food Women stay ...
- A Blind Friend I have a blind Friend He's called ...
- Amsterdam (Nederland's) I've lived in Amsterdam for quite a ...
I really like to write Poems, I find it a nice release, and I like all the nice coments and Fellow Poets on this site. I think it is great, you all make me feel like a poet, I want to thank you all for that.
Loven Kisses to All Dave, Amsterdam Holland
And a Big canadian Hug more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fear of You
Fear of Me
Fear of Others
Fear you cannot See
You cannot 'smell' Fear
Or 'taste' Fear
You can't 'hear' Fear
Also not 'touch' Fear
Everyone 'Feels' Fear
How is this Possible?
When you cannot:
Touch, Smell, Taste or Hear
I have a fear of not knowing the Answer