I Love You - Poem by Erika Conti
I Love You.
Oh break me.
I'm enchained to despair. At the end of nothing all falls on my head.
and my shoulder are tired of this weight.and my eyes are tired of this tears.and my stomach is aching. and my mind is puzzled.
and i m so alone in this corner. and the corners of my lips turn down.as my eyes stare at the floor once again.looking for faces in the carpet.looking for nothing at all.
Comments about I Love You by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye