I Love You - Poem by Crystal Maresh
I could have anyone in this great big world
But I choose you.
It seems as though,
You’re the only person that I have,
And I don’t know what to do.
I love you so much,
More then words can say.
And the thought of you goes on,
Day by day.
You’re a very unique person,
Distinguished from all the rest.
I truly believe that you’re the only one for me,
And I am very blessed.
I love you,
Forever and always.
Comments about I Love You by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl