I Love You - Poem by Jason Summers
I love you.
How can you tell?
I want to spend my life with you.
What will you do?
Your happiness makes me feel good.
Why can't you express your feelings?
You are so beautiful.
Do you love me?
Comments about I Love You by Jason Summers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl