I'M Alive! ! ! - Poem by krishna dasani
The thing I treasure most in life cannot be taken away.
There will never be a reason why I will surrender to your advice.
To change myself, I'd rather die.
Though they will not understand.
I won't make the greatest sacrifice,
You can't predict where the outcome lies.
You'll never take me alive...
And i want you to see that-
Comments about I'M Alive! ! ! by krishna dasani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl