Changed Times! ! - Poem by krishna dasani
Gone are those days,
When splendid were your ways.
Every smile you have flashed,
Makes me weep n hurts my wounds, they get slashed!
Why are you gone? Tell me why?
Leaving me all shattered.
Living in despair too I think of you,
But still I’ll love you; no matter what you do.
Though this hurts; hurts harder each day!
And today I m here to bid you my last goodbye,
Hoping you will feel my last sigh! !
Comments about Changed Times! ! by krishna dasani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl