bleed on my lips
I'M Kinda Of Sick - Poem by bleed on my lips
I'm kinda of sick
I'm kinda of angry
All i want is your smile again
Come again and hold me tightly
I'm dyin' now, can't you see me? ?
Bleeding for the touch of your hands
Screaming on you, why can't you hear me?
Feeling lost, feeling depressed
Why can't you even feel me?
Comments about I'M Kinda Of Sick by bleed on my lips
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda